GmF Terms & Conditions Agreement
Please read the terms carefully as they govern your use of GmF Services. THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT PROVISIONS INCLUDING AN ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES ALL CLAIMS TO BE RESOLVED BY WAY OF LEGALLY BINDING ARBITRATION. BY MAKING USE OF GmF SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; (2) YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF GmF SERVICES AND TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL MARKETING AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; AND (3) GmF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.
By accessing, using or attempting to use GmF Services in any capacity, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, do not access GmF or utilize GmF services.
GmF Terms of Services
1. Inside order interference
You can not have more than one active order of the same type of service for each link.
For example, you cannot place two orders of Telegram member service for your channel at the same time. Let your first order complete and then place the next one.
Before placing an order, check that you don't have another active order on this link, otherwise your order will be canceled.
2. Outside order interference
Don't place another order (on this platform or other websites) while you have an open order on a specific link. In this case, it is not possible to follow up when a problem occurs.
4. Prohibited topics
If you place an order for a prohibited topics (explained on general provisions of user agreement), your order status might be changed to completed but your order will be rejected on the platform and the service fee will be deducted from your account balance. Note that this order cannot be tracked or refunded.
5. Cancel option
Only services with cancellation option can be cancelled under the conditions described on mentioned service. Otherwise, it is not possible to cancel that order unless the order itself is completed or canceled automatically. Also, note that the slow completion of each service is not considered a reason for you to cancel it.
6. Reminder about service description
All the information in the description of the service (Start time, Speed & etc) is an estimate. It may change or have fluctuations at the time of placing your order due to unforeseen circumstances and limitations of that social media network.
7. GmF update
Consider that any notification or update in the status of the services, notified on the GmF platform or Telegram information https://t.me/FakeServices_com channel, takes precedence over the current description of the service, and it should be taken into consideration with higher priority.
8. Cancel and refund
- If there is a cancel button for the selected service or if this feature exists in the description of that service, you can request to cancel the order.
- If the order is not completed within the time specified in the service description, you can request to cancel and reund through the ticket. Note that channel update notifications are part of the service description. In this case, the amount made will be deducted from the charge amount and the rest will be returned to your balance. Please note that you must register your request before completing the order.
- If the order was made incorrectly and the specifications of the service received are different from the service you have chosen, you can request cancellation and refund. Execution speed, start time and drop rate are not among these specifications.
- If your support request in the ticket for that order remains unanswered for more than 24 hours, you can request that the order be canceled and the charge amount returned to your balance.
- If the link entered for placing the order is wrong or you change your link after placing the order, your order will be corrupted on the server. This order is automatically placed in the status of completed or canceled without completion. But the charge amount may not be returned to your account. It is not possible to track these orders. So try to check the link before placing the order and don't change it until the order is complete. This also applies to orders with a long delivery time, such as Telegram autoviews.
- If you place multiple orders from similar services for a specific link at the same time, your orders may be automatically canceled or completed. In this case, the charge amount may not be returned to your balance and these orders cannot be tracked. Make sure you don't have more than one active order from the same service for a particular link. Let the first order complete and then place the next order.
- The waiting time for canceling your order is up to 12 hours from the time of registration. If your order is completed on the server before this time, it will not be possible to refund.
- The request to cancel the order due to low speed or delay in the start time is valid only when this delay has not been notified to you in the service description or information channels.
- Cancellation request for delay in start time is valid only when your order is in processing or pending status. Otherwise, the cancellation request will not be considered.
- If you make a mistake when placing an order, for example, enter the wrong link or choose the wrong service, it is not possible to cancel the order.
- The allowed time to protest the existence of mistakes in the specifications and quality of service for your order is up to 6 hours after the final status of the order (canceled or partial or completd). Your requests will not be processed after this deadline.
- Any cancellation or refund request must be accompanied by complete documentation. Without submitting the documents, it will not be possible to review the application.
- It is the user's responsibility to register similar and multiple orders for a specific link, as well as to register orders for links on other websites, as well as to register orders for unauthorized sources. It is not possible to follow up or request support for these orders.
- Refills will not compensate for your previous(earlier) follower/member/like/subscriber/... drops. For a high start count, refilling may not work well.
- If your current follower/member/like/subscriber/... is less than the start count registered for the order, the refill will be disabled.
- If auto-refill or services that have a refill button don't work, just give us a ticket and submit your documents.
- Some services have two types of drop guarantee (refills). guarantee with a time limit (7 days, 14 days, etc.) and a guarantee with an amount limit (up to 5 times the order amount or up to 10 times the order amount). Pay attention to the service description.
- When a service has a guarantee, the order's start, not its completion, is used to determine how many warranty days are left.In other words, if you use a service with a 3-day guarantee and it takes longer than 3 days to complete your order for any reason, the drop may occur during the order and before it is completed, and the website will not be responsible for it. .Each service's description includes a time estimate for processing orders. Additionally, telegram channel updates and other information regarding modifications to the status and quality of services are included in the description of those services and are given a higher priority. So please pay attention to our service descriptions and notifications before placing an order.
- At least 24 hours must have passed from the finish of the order in order to request a refill.
- To place a reorder for a link, first let its previous refill complete.
There is an estimated drop rate for each service. Low shedding ranges from 5 to 20%, medium shedding ranges from 20 to 50, and excessive shedding ranges from 5 to 100%. But bear in mind that they are only estimations and could alter based on your channel or account, as well as the state of social networks and other factors. The information about the drop is only an estimate and guess based on the service's past performance, and as a result, the website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of this estimate.
GmF Terms of Payments
1. General considerations
The Crypto Payment methods on the Gmf platform includes two approaches as described below:
a. Crypto payment gateways
b. Crypto manual payments
2. Manual payment
a. In the manual method, before payment, check that the desired payment method is still active on the website and is available in the list of portals and payment networks in the add fund section.
b. After a successful manual payment, you should send payment information through ticket on the GmF platform. After that we track the validity of the transaction and then your balance will be charged accordingly.
3. Recharge balance Range
In the add fund section of the GmF platform, there is a minimum and maximum recharging amount for each payment method. Before making the transaction, make sure to pay within the specified range, otherwise, GmF will not be responsible for any disruption in charging the balance.
It is possible to return funds from the GmF account balance to the user's account only in the following cases:
a. If the order delivery takes more than seven days from the time announced in the description of each service, the user has the right to request the return of the remaining balance of his/her account (Note that checking this issue requires that the user send the complete documentation, and this review takes approximately one to two weeks). Also, consider that the updated announcement on the website and GmF Telegram channel is part of the service description and precedes it.
b. If your account has been dormant or inactive for more than four months, you can send a balance refund request before the account expires.
d. Make a precision in choosing the payment amount. If it is transferred with the wrong amount, it is not possible to refund the payment.
GmF User Agreements
1. General provisions
a. Contractual Relationship
These Terms constitute a legal agreement and create a binding contract between you and GmF Operators.
b. Supplementary Terms
c. Changes to These Terms
GmF reserves the right to change or modify these Terms in its discretion at any time. GmF will notify such changes by updating the terms on its website () and modifying the [Last revised] date displayed on this page. ANY AND ALL MODIFICATIONS OR CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE UPON PUBLICATION ON THE WEBSITE OR RELEASE TO USERS. THEREFORE, YOUR CONTINUED USE OF GmF SERVICES IS DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT AND RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST STOP USING GmF SERVICES IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE RECOMMENDED TO FREQUENTLY REVIEW THESE TERMS TO ENSURE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF GmF SERVICES.
d. Prohibition of Use
BY ACCESSING AND USING GmF SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INCLUDED IN ANY FORMS OF CRIME INVOLVE SUCH AS VIOLENCE, SEX, DISCRIMINATION, UNDECLARED WORK, BURGLARY, CYBERCRIMES, YOUTH CRIMES, HUMAN SMUGGLING AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DRUGS , WEAPONS, HUMAN TRAFFICKING، ILLEGAL POSESSION OF FIREARMS, CANNABIS CULTIVATION, FRAUD, REAL ESTATE CRIMES, BENEFIT FRAUD, ILLEGAL WORKERS, UNDECLARED WORKERS, CRIMES AT TRAVELLERS’ SITES, THEFT AND ANY BEHAVIOUR AND ACT, ACTIVITY OR EVENT THAT IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW. GmF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE MARKETS AND JURISDICTIONS TO CONDUCT BUSINESS, AND MAY RESTRICT OR REFUSE, IN ITS DISCRETION, THE PROVISION OF GmF SERVICES IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES OR REGIONS.
2. About GmF
As an important part of the GmF Ecosystem, GmF mainly serves as a global online platform for Digital Marketing Assets, and provides Users with a Social Media Marketing platform, technical services and other Digital Assets-related services. As further detailed in Article 3 below, Users must register and open an account with GmF, and deposit Digital Assets into their account prior to Social Media Marketing.
Although GmF has been committed to maintaining the accuracy of the information provided through GmF Services, GmF cannot and does not guarantee its accuracy, applicability, reliability, integrity, performance or appropriateness, nor shall GmF be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused directly or indirectly by your use of these contents. The information about GmF Services may change without notice, and the main purpose of providing such information is to help Users make independent decisions. GmF does not provide investment or consulting advice of any kind, and is not responsible for the use or interpretation of information on GmF or any other communication medium. All Users of GmF Services must understand the risks involved in Digital Marketing, and are recommended to exercise prudence and marketing responsibly within their own capabilities.
3. GmF account registration and requirements
By registering to use a GmF Account, you represent and warrant that: (i) as an individual, you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws; (ii) as an individual, legal person, or other organization, you have full legal capacity and sufficient authorizations to enter into these Terms; (iii) you have not been previously suspended or removed from using the GmF Platform or the GmF Services; (iv) you do not have an existing GmF Account; (v) if you act as an employee or agent of a legal entity, and enter into these Terms on their behalf, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights and authorizations to bind such legal entity and to access and use the GmF Platform and GmF Services on behalf of such legal entity; and (vi) your use of the GmF Platform and the GmF Services will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you or the legal entity on whose behalf you are acting, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing.
Please note that there are legal requirements in various countries which may restrict the products and services that GmF Operators can lawfully provide. Accordingly, some products and services and certain functionality within the GmF Platform may not be available or may be restricted in certain jurisdictions or regions or to certain users. You shall be responsible for informing yourself about and observing any restrictions and/or requirements imposed with respect to the access to and use of the GmF Platform and the GmF Services in each country from which the GmF Platform and the GmF Services are accessed by you or on your behalf. GmF Operators reserve the right to change, modify or impose additional restrictions with respect to the access to and use of the GmF Platform and/the GmF Services from time to time at their discretion at any time without prior notification.
c. User Identity Verification
d. Account Usage Requirements
The GmF Account can only be used by the account registrant. GmF reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of GmF Accounts by persons other than account registrant. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and password, you should notify GmF immediately. GmF assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of GmF Account by you or any third party with or without your authorization.
e. Account Security
GmF has been committed to maintaining the security of User entrusted funds, and has implemented industry standard protection for GmF Services. However, the actions of individual Users may pose risks. You shall agree to treat your access credentials (such as username and password) as confidential information, and not to disclose such information to any third party. You also agree to be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures to protect your GmF Account and personal information.
You should be solely responsible for keeping safe of your GmF Account and password, and be responsible for all placing orders and the transactions under your GmF Account. GmF assumes no liability for any loss or consequences caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account credentials, including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, consent or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online agreement renewal, etc.
By creating a GmF Account, you hereby agree that: you will notify GmF immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your GmF Account and password or any other violation of security rules; you will strictly abide by all mechanisms or procedures of GmF regarding security, authentication, placing orders, charging, using services and other related assets; and you will take appropriate steps to logout from GmF at the end of each visit.
4. Termination of agreement
a. Suspension of GmF Accounts
The GmF Account is subject to a governmental proceeding, criminal investigation or other pending litigation;
We detect unusual activities in the GmF Account;
We detect unauthorized access to the GmF Account;
We are required to do so by a court order or command by a regulatory/government authority.
b. Cancellation of GmF Accounts
In case of any of the following events, GmF shall have the right to directly terminate these Terms by cancelling your GmF Account, and shall enjoy the right but not the obligation to permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your GmF Account on GmF and withdraw the corresponding GmF Account thereof:
after GmF terminates services to you;
you allegedly register or register in any other person’s name as a GmF User again, directly or indirectly;
the information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete;
when these Terms are amended, you state your unwillingness to accept the amended Terms by applying for cancellation of your GmF Account or by other means;
you request that GmF Services be terminated; and any other circumstances where GmF deems it should terminate GmF Services.
Should your GmF Account be terminated, the account and transactional information that meet data retention standards will be securely stored for 1 year. In addition, if a transaction is unfinished during the account termination process, GmF shall have the right to notify your counterparty of the situation at that time. You acknowledge that a user-initiated account exit will also be subjected to the termination protocol stated above.
If GmF is informed that any Digital Assets or funds held in your GmF Account are stolen or otherwise are not lawfully possessed by you, GmF may, but has no obligation to, place an administrative hold on the affected funds and your GmF Account. If GmF does lay down an administrative hold on some or all of your funds or GmF Account, GmF may continue such hold until such time as the dispute has been resolved and evidence of the resolution acceptable to GmF has been provided to GmF in a form acceptable to GmF. GmF will not involve itself in any such dispute or the resolution of the dispute. You agree that GmF will have no liability or responsibility for any such hold, or for your inability to withdraw Digital Assets or funds or execute orders during the period of any such hold.
c. Remaining Funds After GmF Account Termination
Once a GmF Account is closed/withdrawn, all remaining account balance (which includes charges and liabilities owed to GmF) will be payable immediately to GmF. Upon payment of all outstanding charges to GmF (if any), Users will have 5 business days to withdraw all Digital Assets or funds from the account.
d. Remaining Funds After GmF Account Termination Due to Fraud, Violation of Law, or Violation of These Terms
GmF maintains full custody of the Digital Assets, funds and User data/information which may be turned over to governmental authorities in the event of GmF Accounts’ suspension/closure arising from fraud investigations, investigations of violation of law or violation of these Terms.
e. Dormant Accounts
Notwithstanding any provision of this Section, after six months, GmF may provide a written notice requiring you to reactivate your GmF account within announced days of the notice. In the event that you fail to reply the notice request, GmF may in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to you:
- deem your GmF account as a dormant account;
- withdraw such dormant account balance (including any Digital Assets and funds contained therein) to GmF balance, close and delete mentioned account, so orders history and other account histories would not be trackable.
- after a dormant account is closed, it cannot be reactivated by you (i.e. you will need to register a new GmF account if you wish to continue to use GmF Services).
5. Compliance with local laws
6. Support conditions
a. Observance of politeness and mutual respect in tickets and phone calls
GmF believes in being ethical and showing respect to its customers. GmF employees are obliged to observe courtesy and respect in dealing with customers; in the event that there is a violation or poor treatment by GmF employees, we request that the subscribers notify the management and team of such cases in order to help GmF in respecting the rights of customers and being ethical.
Also, all customers are obliged to be polite and respectful even when their service has problems or disruptions for any reason. Users should act with mutual respect in writing support tickets and on phone calls, and under no circumstances should they behave out of respect or politeness.
IN CASE OF ANY DISRESPECT OR OBSCENITY ON THE PART OF THE USERS, THE USER'S ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED, AND GmF WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND ALL THE SERVICES OF THAT USER.
b. Force majeure and unforeseen events
GmF is not responsible for failure to fulfill its obligations during emergencies and force majeure such as natural disasters, war, riots, social chaos, explosions, strikes, government restrictions, and embargoes.
However, in the event of such cases, GmF will try its best to reduce the effects of these cases. The occurrence of any emergency will not cause the users to violate the terms of service. Sanctions and the impossibility of currency exchange will be emergency cases as well.
7. Privace policy
1. Cookies and other identifiers?
2. Does GmF share my personal information?
Information about our users is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our users' personal information to others. GmF shares users' personal information only as described below and with the subsidiaries or affiliates of GmF that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Third party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, and assessing and managing credit risk. These third-party service providers only have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with our contractual agreements and only as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the user consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that GmF or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will be one of the transferred assets.
3. How secure is my information?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask you to verify your identity to protect you against unauthorized access to your account password. We recommend using a unique password for your GmF account that is not utilized for other online accounts and to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
4. What about advertising?
In order for us to provide you the best user experience, we may share your personal information with our marketing partners for the purposes of targeting, modeling, and/or analytics as well as marketing and advertising. You may opt-out of sharing personal information with our marketing partners, unless we have a legitimate interest to do so.
5. What information can i access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and transaction history by reaching out to our support team.
6. How long does GmF keep my personal information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of GmF Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, and as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, compliance with Anti-Money Laundering laws, or as otherwise communicated to you.
7. Contact information
Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will work to address any questions or issues that you have with respect to the collection and processing of your personal information.
8. Conditions of use, Notices and revisions